Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So Cathy at Sunday Morning Coffee tagged me.

Anyway, here are the game rules:Each player starts with posting 6 weird things about themselves. Persons/blogs who get tagged should write something of their own and state the rules clearly on their respective blog. Then select an additional 6 bloggers to be tagged and list their names. Leave a comment that says you have been tagged in their comments section and hope they don’t hate you after tagging them.

1. I don't care if I'm wrong. I'll admit I'm wrong after proven that beyond a reasonable doubt I'm wrong. It doesn't mean I'll change anything.

2. I'm a 75 yr old trapped in 32 yr old body. I'll say things like those lousy commies, dang hippies, little punks.

3. I pray for Global warming, but I don't know if that's weird coming from the world champion Snow Angel Champion state or not.

4. I have copies of the US Constitution at home, at work, in my pick-up and just about anywhere I go, which is pretty much not necessary because I have most of it memorized.

5. I don't drink, in fact I despise alcohol, BUT enjoy many drink songs from Garry Owen, Margarettaville, to most country songs.

6. If there is an Illuminati, I would join in a heartbeat. Being a Christian I know it's wrong to belong to a secret society, but I have a Napoleon Complex which is weird in itself because I believe in self-reliance and self-determination.

Now, what did I do with that snowball.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Those are good. I especially like #2. My husband and I often feel that way.

I actually caught myself yelling at the neighborhood kids...

"Hey you kids! Get out of my yard!!" --definitely something Michael and I refer to as an old people moment...

Thanks for playing!

red red rose said...

Happened upon your blog doing some research for work. Loved it, however I had to surf around because God bless, your postings sounded like things my boyfriend says. I almost called him to see if he'd been holding back on me and was doing this blog!!!

blog on...