Saturday, April 28, 2007

Eleven Years.

Today is the eleventh year since LES LEMM murdered my dad.

I may be turning the corner on the bitterness that was brought about by finding out LES LEMM escaped any real punishment for murdering my dad, he is able to run for public office. This is one way I can keep him from being elected is to remind the world that LES LEMM murdered my dad. All a reporter has to do is some digging and finds out if he ever runs again that this can be used against LES LEMM. If he does run again I am willing to go to Minnesota out of my own pocket to do commercials for the Democrat party politician that would run against LES LEMM. I AM going to do everything I can to keep him from public office, even if it kills my political dreams because it is a matter of principle. If he really wants to make a difference in the world he can pick up a rifle, our troops could use the help.

I do have Christian friends that tell me that I should let this go, the problem is those same friends have things that they are just as bitter about that they don't let go. Honestly, I don't know how much more I could pray to let go of the bitterness and the pain of loosing dad and not getting justice for him. While the bitterness has subsided since the post I talked about Michael Bane's Downrange podcast there are still times I feel like should still be able to talk to him.

Honestly, I don't know how to 'let it go' and these same Christians can't suggest how to do it.

No comments: