Friday, May 04, 2007

2007 not 2008, stupid

Using a liberal argument It's too soon. Sorry couldn't help myself.
The media has been talking about '08 since election night'04.

Why are we speeding up the process this time? Most people just don't care about Presidential politics until the Sept or Oct before.

The way things are set up people are going to be so worn out hearing about the Presidential candidates by Nov '08 most may stay home handing the election to the commie chick. Now I see that Florida wants to have their Primary in January-January!?

Even though I've followed politics since I was fourteen the RINOs and the left have frustrated me enough not to care about what they have to say, mainly because it is nothing new. While it was great that all the "Repubs" (and I say this only because the Honorable Giuliani, while being pro-defense of the nation from the monsters will sell out personal responsibility in a heartbeat). Which is another thing that ticks me off, Rudy and McCain talk a good game about fighting the monsters, but both have undercut the constitution. Something that is worrisome with HR 1022 and S 1237 on the horizon (more on these later). One of the things I would love to ask Rudy is, 'since you think that abortion is a right that government should federally fund it, if you become President can I submit a bill for a Barret .50 Caliber rifle to you for the government to pay for?' We all know what his answer would be to that, dang RINO.

Sorry about the soapbox, but it is insane to be thinking about 2008 yet. It is getting as bad as having to listen to who is getting Anna N. Smith's rugrat, what is that movie line, I'm mad as ---- and I'm not going to take it anymore!!!

No comments: