Saturday, May 26, 2007

For those who put their lives on the line.

I'll be honest, I've never served in the military. Thankfully I was to young when Desert Storm wrapped up. So I guess anytime I talk to those that have and are I'm in total awe of what they did for this nation. I also feel a little shame that I never picked up a rifle to do my part. Those that have served, serving, and will serve deserve the utmost support we can give them. While questioning before we go in to a conflict may be a good thing, once we are in it is time to shut up.

THINGS WE CAN DO FOR OUR TROOPS AND THEIR FAMILIES:

If you know of a military family in the area playing catch with one of the kids.
Help with errands.
Listen.
Care Packages
Operation ShoeBox
Give2thetroops
Treats for the Troops
America Supports You

I also thank the families that were and are left behind. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

No comments: