Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm Shocked that Representative pomeroy recognizes that he represents North Dakotans

Apparently, North Dakota's lone Representative in the house was ambushed by a couple commie chicks wanting him to vote for Impeachment.

While I don't agree with everything the President has done and I don't think he's a clown (I don't care if I'm the only American that still respects him either). I don't fault Pomeroy for his opinion for a few reasons. One we don't know what conversation he was having on the phone, for all we know he could have been in the middle of a family crisis when he was ambushed by those two. At least he realizes that represents North Dakota (at least part of the time) There is nothing that could sustain Impeachment charges and no one gains from trying to Impeach the President, it sure didn't work out well for the Republicans with the Clinton Impeachment. When don't know how long those two were pestering Pomeroy. And finally I , I never voted for Representative Pomeroy, nor do I agree with most of his beliefs so if he calls someone he despises a 'clown', waaa.

So what if he call the President a clown. I've heard worse, seen worse on some far left websites. We are over stressing ourselves because one person insults another. Lighten up.

No comments: