Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Best line of the Presidential Campaign so far.

In the interest of full disclosure, I could never support him for any public office. There are a ton of things that give me pause about his campaign from voting to prevent people the right of self-preservation to his unwilliness to show he would be the chief cheerlearder for this Great Nation. He may be a great guy to go get a burger with but even our Theologies not matching up I doubt he would want to get one with the likes of this hick.

I watched the Halloween clip from the 11/03/ Saturday Night Live bit with Senator Obama. The line where the Senator says' "Even on Halloween I want to be myself," earned a great deal of respect from me because he is who he is. I can respect his consistency, something that most of the other candidates lack.

No comments: