Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Since Indiana's law requiring a photo ID to vote this is my position on it

Originally posted October 2006

I'm for everyone having a photo ID for voting. If I need a photo ID so I can drive a car, Register my pick-up so I can drive that vehicle, if I need ID so I can hunt for my food, if I need a photo ID and finger prints and a proficiency test to practice my Second Amendment rights-even though some how it doesn't fall under the full faith and credit clause. If Teenagers need a photo ID to get into an 'R' movie. An ID to write Checks. A special ID for my confiscated funds for my retirement known as Social Security. A Photo ID for my job. I have to buy a licence to get hitched (married for those of you in Rio Linda)

FOR THE LOVE OF LUCY PLEASE TELL ME WHY IT IS WRONG TO EXPECT THAT PEOPLE SHOULD PRODUCE A PHOTO ID TO PROVE CITIZENSHIP?

No comments: