Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Paster Brenda

My sister is one of the most amazing people I know. When she was in high school she caused one of our commie Senators to be speechless with a question she posed. She received her Masters in Social Work from University of North Dakota and worked for the state for five years after her graduation.

Unfortunately (well she was an hour and half away now it's about 12 hours), two years ago she decided that she should take a job in Iowa at a Christian counseling center. As she became more involved with the church she took over the youth she took over the youth Pastors duties.

Yesterday, she met with Iowa's Wesleyan District Board and became a licenced Pastor. Now in two years, a paper and another interview with the district she will be ordained.

She's now the third generation of our family that has become a Pastor. Needless to say I'm really proud of my sister.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud too. Sara G.