Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm in love with Gov. Palin

I'll admit it I was expecting Senator McCain to choose Governor Romney as his running mate. Someone that I had a little confidence in but worried me because of his 2nd Amendment stance and the fact he is a city slicker. I was hoping for a true conservative that doesn't compromise and I've heard some really good things about Governor Jindahl and Governor Palin I was hoping beyond hope for either one of these two.

So, you can only imagine my sheer joy when I woke up this afternoon and heard she was the one tapped for the position.

I knew she was a hunter (Fox News had a great picture of her firing a semi-auto 5.56 rifle that I'm sure floored the brady bunch), I knew she was pro-life (and surprise she lives her convictions), and I know she's pro-drilling.

The more the media has covered this VP pick the more impressed I became with her. Not only is she the conservative I've been waiting for, she is my dream woman...breaks my heart she's married.

The brilliance of this choice is she is a pro-life gun toting hick. This means she is not only the exact opposite of the democrat ticket she is everything that Senator barry hates and if it causes some women to vote for the Republican ticket it is just a net gain.

This is the first time I've ever really been proud of any of Senator McCain's choices.

2 comments:

Jedi Master Rob said...

She is an absolute dream isn't she? Win or lose America is a better place just because women like her are in it.

Tony Myles said...

I really think she united several scattered voters tonight.