Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A man cruises through a stop sign, and gets pulled over by a local policeman.

The officer asks the man for his information. So the man hands the officer his driver's license, insurance verification, plus his concealed carry permit.

"Okay, Mr. Smith," the cop says, "I see your CCW permit. Are you carrying today?"

"Yes, I am."

"Well then, better tell me what you got."

The man says, "Well, I got a .357 revolver on my hip, there's a 9mm semi-auto in the glove box, and, I've got a .22 magnum derringer in my right boot."

"Okay," the officer says, "anything else?"

"Yeah, back in the trunk, there's an AR15 and a shotgun."

The officer asks, "Mr. Smith, are you on your way to or from a gun range?"

"Nope."

"Well then, what are you afraid of?"

The driver calmly says, "Not a single thing."

1 comment:

Mrs Xoke said...

That is the best. Thank you!